Legato Collective – Mission Statement
Community – Adventure – Wellness
Creating community, unique experiences and helping you achieve wellness.
We do this by:
- Providing affordable services (even free options are available).
- Network with local leaders to host a variety of events that span an array of interests.
- Offering retail space at the collective for local (and not so local) artists and creators to vend their creations.
- Offering yoga, guided meditation and mind coaching by Crystal Faron as well as other services provided by other experts in the field.
- Making events, classes and workshops accessible either in-person or virtually.
Crystal has had a curiosity for yoga ever since she was 13 years old. Battling depression and anxiety at a young age, she turned to music and yoga to help her cope with everyday struggles and give structure to triumphs.
In 2015, occasional practice transformed into a daily lifestyle, in honor of her late father. In 2017, she obtained her 200-hour yoga teacher certification in Hawai’i through a therapeutic based yoga training program with Soma Yoga Institute.
“In 2009, I reached a very low point in my life regarding my physical and mental health. I was fortunate to have people in my life to help me out of that space and get me started with a lifestyle that was sustainable and healthy. I am now using my education in psychology and yoga to help others who are ready to make those changes for themselves. My ultimate goal is to help YOU take control of your lifestyle and give you the tools to face your challenges on and off the mat.”